- Developing ways to prevent disease in birds, the creation of domestic vaccines and diagnostics, methods using high-molecular diagnostics.
Musica Natalia Nikolaevna,
сandidate of veterinary sciences
Accredited Kharkiv State Center for Standardization, Metrology and Certification
- Research on disease prevention bird
- Development of live and inactivated mono- and polyvalent vaccines against virus infections of poultry.
- Development kits for serological diagnosis of viral diseases of poultry.
- Machine Learning antagonistic action of probiotics on enterobacteria and the effect of probiotics on biochemical indices of the general resistance.
|Tel.: +38(05747) 78-073
- The developed test system for the detection of antibodies to the virus enteritis of geese in blood serum ELISA. The test system is a complete set of chemical and immunological reagents that can determine the presence of antibodies to the virus enteritis serum geese in the circulation of the field virus enteritis or tension herd immunity in vaccinated geese.
- The developed test system for the detection of antibodies to reovirusnoyi infection in the blood serum of chickens ELISA. The test system is a complete set of chemical and immunological reagents that allow you to detect antibodies in serum Reovirus chickens in the circulation field Reovirus tension or herd immunity in vaccinated chickens.
- Developed Live virus vaccines against viral hepatitis of ducklings strain "K-IP" liquid. The vaccine causes the immune system against viral hepatitis of ducklings. In daily ducklings immunity occurs 3-4 days after vaccination and remains until the appearance of stability age (30 days old). Adult ducks protective humoral antibody titer appears 21 days after vaccination and remains productive for 6 months period, which allows to obtain resistant to viral hepatitis of ducklings.
- Developed Virusvaktsyna dry culture against viral enteritis of geese strain BBS-99. The vaccine induces immunity against the creation of geese virus enteritis. In daily goslings derived from parent flocks not vaccinated, immunity formed 10-14 days after vaccination and remains until the appearance of stability age (25 days old). Adult geese protective humoral antibody titer appears 21 days after vaccination and remains productive for 3.5-4 months period allows to obtain resistant virus enteritis of geese.
- Developed emulsion vaccine associated inactivated against the Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis of hens and egg syndrome decrease-76. The vaccine provides immunity to Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis of hens and egg syndrome reduction in 76-laying lasting 12-14 months.
- Developed emulsion vaccine associated inactivated against the Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis hens laying reduction syndrome and reovirusnoyi-76 infection. The vaccine provides immunity to Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis hens laying reduction syndrome-76 and reovirusnoyi infection in chickens lasting 12-14 months.
- Developed emulsion inactivated reovirusnoyi against infection (Arvey) with chicken pieces. «Br-06." The vaccine zabezpechuyeimunitet to reovirusnoyi infection of 12 months.
- Inactivated vaccine developed against the virus enteritis of geese. The vaccine provides immunity to the virus enteritis of geese. Adult geese protective humoral antibody titer appears 21 days after vaccination and remains productive for 6 months period, thus providing resistance to the virus enteritis of geese.
- Developed "Virusvaktsyna bivalent culture against Marek's disease" - BBC Marek-III. The vaccine stimulates active immunization of poultry protyhvoroby Marek during the sensitivity of birds. Immunity formed 10-14 days after vaccination.
- Developed set of components for diagnostic neyseriozu (gonorrhea) waterfowl and turkeys in the reaction of indirect hemagglutination (Phragmites). Erythrocyte antigens react positively with the positive control hyperimmune serum negative with normal serum. The titer of specific antibodies in blood serum neyserioz waterfowl and turkey reaches 1:40 - 1: 2560.
- Developed duplex PCR to determine the genomes of pathogens geese enteritis (parvovirus and poliomavirusu) in clinical material. Recommended for use in veterinary medicine for the purpose of accurate differential diagnosis of viral enteritis geese. Application of the method allows for 8-10 hours. establish the presence of pathogens in clinical material.
- The developed set of components for diagnostic metapnevmovirusnoyi infection in poultry indirect hemagglutination reaction. Diagnosticum can be used to control the spread of infection and determination metapnevmovirusnoyi tension immunity in birds vaccinated against this disease.
- The developed ELISA test system for the detection of antibodies to metapnevmovirusu birds. Diagnosticum is sensitive and specific and can be used to control the spread of infection and metapnevmovirusnoyi intensity of immunity in chickens vaccinated against this disease. Compared with existing diagnostics domestic import cheaper 3 times.
The genetic control and molecular diagnostics.
- Using different classes of signaling genes that determine inherited polymorphism egg whites, color plumage, monogenic morphological characteristics, genetic abnormalities of organized long genetic monitoring of the population gene pool, assessed their dynamics in space and time specified allowable change alelofondu on the state of genetic optimum, The adaptive rate in populations of birds as a group of the fittest individuals (about 50% of the population) from "average" phenotypes by weight and optimum level heterozyh otnosti.
- Genetic monitoring microevolutionary processes with different classes of genetic markers revealed a significant decrease in heterozygosity specialized lines aimed at poultry selection and a significant increase in heterozygous hybrids obtained by crossing lines combined. In control populations and gene pool freely crossed the level of heterozygosity and allelic frequencies marker for several generations remain unchanged. Typically, these panmikticheskoy population in a state of genetic equilibrium according to the Hardy-Weinberg and adaptive rate they clearly coincides with the modal class (M0).
- The method of prediction of heterosis in egg poultry (AS USSR 655,370), which allows the selection of initial forms without prior cross crosses lines, and its use in breeding accelerates the creation of a new cross-country 1.5 years, which gives a great economic impact.
The accuracy of prediction of heterosis immunogenetic method using the results of production tests ranged from 75% to 92% depending on the degree of consolidation lines.
- Established associative erythrocyte antigens CPBB21, CPBB21111, CPVB291, CPCS26, CPEE48 with yaytsenoskostyu and mass of eggs in the creation of new domestic breed laying hens.
- Conducted a large-scale monitoring of the spread of genetic abnormalities in the lines and populations of major poultry species. Established spectrum and frequency of abnormal embryos incubation of waste in different types and breeds of poultry. Developed and implemented in practice genealogical breeding reception elimination of lethal genes in populations of birds, which has reduced the use of a 3-generation genetic load in two production lines of laying hens from 8-13% to 2-3%.
- The issue of special genetics of different poultry species in order to use signaling genes for sex daily marking calves. Using developed teaching methods and created 10 kolorseksnyh federseksnyh combinations chickens, geese, ducks and quail that ensure accuracy sapling distribution by gender at 97-100% with speed sorting 2-7 thousand heads per hour. The cost of this sex determination is 5-10 times lower in comparison with the traditional Japanese method (ventseksynhom).
- Grounded methodological approaches and developed genetic program for resynthesis dimorphic plumage coloration large white geese populations of domestic origin.
- Developed form and created a genetic passport that reflects the complementary genetic structure of populations, lines or breeds for different classes of genetic markers. The information it contains enables tailored to suit microevolutionary processes in populations, genetic distance between them to accelerate the improvement of the productive and adaptive traits birds of different areas of performance.
- Responding to the needs of farmers and backyard poultry population derived Borki meat-egg hens, which includes eight subpopulations with different colored feathers. New bird populations created by the complex interbreed crossing, focused selection and recruitment of homogenous controlled five classes of genetic markers (polymorphic protein, blood group, monogenic morphological characteristics, color plumage and genetic abnormalities This bird has a combined type performance with well-marked meat qualities. egg per year 200-220 pcs. of eggs, with their average weight of 63- 65 grams live weight of 12-month-old cockerels 4,0- 4,3 kg, 3.3 kg -3,1- chickens.